The following section provides an overview of the installation process and the packages that are to be installed. For an experienced Connections administrator or IBM WebSphere Application Server administrator, we expect that this installation process should take no longer than a few hours.
The install process for Huddo involves the following steps:
- Install the Huddo Application
- Define widgets
- Install Huddo Mobile (Optional)
- Apply changes
- Add Widgets to Connections interface
- Community Widget Properties
- Upload your Licence file
- Import Default Badges
- Make the Leaderboard Widget enabled by Default
- Set Award Permissions
- Run the Badge Engine to Award the Badges
Please Note: These steps are only applicable to a new install of Huddo. For information about upgrading, please see the Huddo Update Guide.